BADGER XTREME PATRIOT 105 AIRBRUSH
INCLUDES : Royal Mail next day recorded.
Dual Action, Internal mix, Gravity Feed
If you've been looking for an easy to use, workhorse brush for detailed spraying, you've found it! The Badger Extreme Patriot 105 airbrush has the following features:
- The NEW High Roller Trigger (also available separately, part # BAD-50-019HR, fits all Badger airbrushes) is super responsive and will allow you ultimate control of your paint flow for detailed spraying.
- The Xtreme Patriot has a stainless steel needle with an elongated linear air flow design, which enables microscopic atomization (micro-dots). But it also has a reasonably robust .3 nozzle tip that enables incredibly smooth spraying of even the most difficult of media colour, WHITE! Whether acrylic, enamel, lacquer, urethane – it doesn’t matter – this airbrush sprays white better, smoother, and easier than any other airbrush! And any airbrush artist can tell you there is nothing more difficult to spray with an airbrush than white – especially in detail applications.
- The finer elongated linear air flow angle of the Xtreme’s needle in concert with the Xtreme’s .3 aperture nozzle facilitate what maybe the most versatile spray pattern range of any airbrush on the market. The produced micro-dots, resulting from the elongated linear airflow angle, coupled with the “robust” media friendly .3 nozzle aperture allow the Xtreme Patriot 105 to produce legitimate hair line patterns to dense 2½” wide spray patterns. This means artists, whether needing micro-detail or general coverage, may now be able to do both proficiently with just one airbrush. The Xtreme Patriot 105 is more than likely to meet their need as well as, if not better than, switching between a micro-detail and general purpose airbrush. Almost any capable artists will tell you that’d be amazing, and enormously time saving.
- The atomization combined with the angle of the tip parts gives it a very fine, controlled spray. The tip of your needle is exposed when the trigger isn't pulled back, so you'll want to use the provided protective tip cover and protective case when you're not using the airbrush. We also recommend keeping an extra needle on hand just in case. The exposed tip is a good thing though, you'll find that the paint doesn't collect on the tip like it can with a needle cap.
- dark ice' body coating is easy to clean and is a cool gunmetal grey with a satin finish.
- Torpedo Nozzle Tip' super-quick and easy tip-dry removal if your paint has a tendency to dry on the tip.
- NEW Precision Air Control Dial enables fine tuning of your airflow for varied spray pattern effects. This can allow you to go slower while doing detail work or achieve effects such as stippling.